Re: Is there a formal name for an inspection process

Subject: Re: Is there a formal name for an inspection process
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 06:40:33 -0700 (PDT)

You sure have come up with a boat-load of conclusions based on only a
request for the name of a process that may be out there, without
knowing any of the background for the request.

> I would have mixed feelings if my boss of bosses
> inquired about this. It is a bad sign, to be sure,
> if it means that to date they have not been

I never have mixed feelings about anyone asking a question about
anything that might have an impact on improving something. Asking
about it and implementing it are two different things, however, you
cannot even consider implmenting something if you can't identify it.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."