Requirements to autorun/autostart CD

Subject: Requirements to autorun/autostart CD
From: "Nelson, Julie " <JOHNST -at- acehardware -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:49:10 -0500

Thanks to those of you that responded to my question about
autorunning/autostarting a marketing CD I'm working on.

Another task I have is to develop hardware/software requirements needed
to run the CD. We plan on including this on the CD jacket. For
example, we plan on stating that PCs must have Windows XP or Windows
2000 on it. Another requirement is to mention what software is needed
to view the CD. Isn't Windows Media Player automatically included on
Windows XP & 2000? Is there a Mac equivalent? What are other
applications (Windows & Mac) can be used to view an autorun/autostart
CD? Has anyone created a similar hardware/software requirements list
that was included with a CD.

Thanks again.