RE: Index/TOC Needed in HTML &/or Browser-Based Help?

Subject: RE: Index/TOC Needed in HTML &/or Browser-Based Help?
From: Jennifer Palley <ws -at- chello -dot- se>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:43:36 +0200

I imagine the solution would involve programming.

I'm wondering if it's possible at all to improve the search engine. Of course, the solution couldn't be too costly in terms of money and time, but I'd still like to know whether it's a possibility.

Thanks,
Jennifer

With programming, no? Which would involve elbow grease and or $. Can any
more programming savvy TechWhirlers out there answer this? Because I'd
like to know that in gen'l like for Flare or for any proprietary
product, since we have established that, whether people use the TOC or
not, the search engine is prime for many people.

Thanks

Barbara Vega

-

Is there any way to improve the search function in HTML Help?

Thanks,
Jennifer