Re: Fw: Job Titles

Subject: Re: Fw: Job Titles
From: "Wade Courtney" <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:44:15 -0700

I prefer

Super Genius
Emperor of the Known Universe
Know-it-all

On 6/2/06, Joe Malin <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com> wrote:

My favorite title is the one Guy Haas uses on his "personal" business
cards:

Software Exegete

It says exactly what he does, and also serves as an "icebreaker" (unless
you happen to know what exegete means!)

My own preferred title (being a fan of steampunk) would be
"Scrivener-Wright"

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.