Re: Fw: Job Titles

Subject: Re: Fw: Job Titles
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:44:21 -0400

I work at a relatively small software company where my duties include
writing the documentation, looking after the support section of the
web site, and also doing some training / consultancy type work with
customers and answering support type queries.

The scope of your work falls under the "User Assistance" umbrella.
Perhaps you should leverage that, since you do more than just tech
writing. Perhaps "User Assitance Engineer" or some such title.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter