Re: Re: Did I overreact?

Subject: Re: Re: Did I overreact?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:31:59 -0700

Without knowing where you are or what the state of your local
market is, it's not possible to say anything about the degree to
which you may have "lowered your standards." However,
your rate with benefits is better than the same rate without, and
both are better than no work at all. Standards notwithstanding,
sometimes you just have to get by.
Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anonymous Poster" <techwhirlanonpost -at- yahoo -dot- com>