Re: Modularization of Documentation

Subject: Re: Modularization of Documentation
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:42:55 -0500

Tony,

For the past couple of days, I have been moderating your posts and
have kept several of them from going through. Your comments have only
reached the list when someone you replied to posted their response to
the list and included the text from your message. You will continue to
be moderated for the foreseeable future, and if I continue having to
deal with this (it takes time to moderate posts), I will ban you.

It isn't that DFDs are a taboo subject on the list, and I do not
appreciate the way you've been claiming that's the issue, and thinking
that saying the same thing without saying the name is acceptable. The
problem isn't the name; it isn't the method, either. It's that you are
arguing with people who have a different viewpoint than you have, that
you refuse to listen, and that you do not offer any backup of your
claims. I once even offered you space on the TECHWR-L Web site to post
the information, and didn't even receive a response from you.

This situation, as has been pointed out, has been going on for several
years. And it stops now.

Everyone else:

I am disappointed that so many of you are this easily baited. Let it drop.

If you have any questions about my message, please write to me offlist.

Lisa B.