RE: "+" sign in a navigation tree

Subject: RE: "+" sign in a navigation tree
From: "Ron Hearn" <RHearn -at- cucbc -dot- com>
To: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:40:44 -0700

I ended up using the + symbol as it appeared on the interface in my
document as in "click on the +...". I believe the term replicant came
from the development platform the developers were using where it was
referred to as that by the platform's documentation, which would have
been techie, developer-oriented docs.

ron