RE: Technical writing in the development process

Subject: RE: Technical writing in the development process
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Diane Haugen" <WhiskeyCreek -at- wcdd -dot- com>, "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:15:23 -0700

I agree with everything Diane says.

I think, though, that to be part of the collaboration, we have to
establish our credibility. We have to show that our opinions about the
process and the result are based on solid facts and experience. In other
words, we have to be either "engineers" or "marketeers" or both.

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.