Re: visio

Subject: Re: visio
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: obair81 -at- comcast -dot- net, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- c" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:04:36 -0700 (PDT)

> Would anyone by any chance know where one can get more visio
> stencils than come with 2003?
>
> I am looking for a phone system stencil, and it does not come with
> my software.

It's not off-topic, just something you could have done yourself.

Did you try a Google search on the term
- visio stencils

In fact, if you use the term
- visio stencils phone systems

you'll get phone system specific and if you even fine tune that, such
as

- visio stencils phone system Cisco
you'll get that type.

BTW...Cisco and some others have free stencils, but Avaya and some
others you have to pay for.

Try the NetZoom site (http://netzoomstencils.com/home/home.asp), LOTS
of phone system stencils, but not free and not cheap, but good and
acurate.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."