Snag-It Editor

Subject: Snag-It Editor
From: "cll01821" <cll01821 -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:15:31 -0400 (EDT)

We've been using Snag-It for a couple of years. The Snag-It Editor has been
so useful that I've mostly stopped cleaning up screen captures in Paint. We
use the editor to annotate the screen captures, fix field label changes,
crop, etc.
The product is so inexpensive that I would recommend upgrading from 4.01 to
the most current version. We are about to go to version 8.x.
Carol