RE: Warning text

Subject: RE: Warning text
From: "Poshedly, Ken" <PoshedlyK -at- polysius -dot- com>
To: <eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:41:03 -0400

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the honest and thoughtful reply. Re: my juxtaposition typo in
12 N and 12 M, all I can say is . . . . Ahhhhhhh! Ya got me!!

And, nope I don't lose any sleep over the stuff I put forth for you guys
to snicker at. It's just stuff that annoys me.

That's all. (Meryl Streep as fashion editor Miranda Priestly in "The
Devil Wears Prada")

(Again, thanks for the help.)

-- Kenpo