RE: New Templates

Subject: RE: New Templates
From: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'Jessica Weissman'" <Jessica -dot- Weissman -at- hillcrestlabs -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:36:37 -0500

Be careful about basing all your styles on Body Text. In Word, the Law of
Unintended Consequences can produce some startling results. If someone
inadvertently changes the Body Text style, every style based on it will also
change. Instead, either use "none" (hidden at the top of the style list) or
create a style specifically to use as a base (then hide the sucker!).

Everything else you mentioned seems good to me.

-Karen