RE: Introduction and PDF question

Subject: RE: Introduction and PDF question
From: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'Brad Whittington'" <brad -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:22:35 -0500

If you have Acrobat 7 on Windows, there's an easier way (if I understand
your question correctly). I don't know if this will answer you resolution
issue, though.

There's a nifty compile feature that you access from Windows Explorer.

Put all the files you want to compile into one directory.
Name them so that they're arranged in the order you want them to appear in
your file.
Select all the files.
Right click on the first file and select Combine in Adobe Acrobat.

The rest is sufficiently intuitive that you can take it from there.

Good luck,
Karen