RE: Best Free PDF Utility for Windows ... Again?

Subject: RE: Best Free PDF Utility for Windows ... Again?
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:38:16 -0400

Hi Lou,

If it were me, I'd try the demos at www.pdf-file.com. And please let us
know if they work -- the full purchase price is pretty cheap...

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.