RE: What not to write when you have no content

Subject: RE: What not to write when you have no content
From: "Mike Schmidt" <mschmidt -at- weathercentral -dot- tv>
To: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>, "Keith Hood" <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:24:08 -0500

I'd been working on my supervisor for some time. I finally went over his
head, with his blessing but with no help from him, and his supervisor
gave me a flat 'no' with the
if-I-do-it-for-you-I-have-to-do-it-for-everyone excuse.

Well, now there's a new guy in between and he seems like he might be a
bit more agreeable to it. I think maybe my son might get sick a few
times and I might just happen to have some critical work at home with me
and might just get it done "real good" and show them how well I work in
an uninterrupted environment.