RE: Best Free PDF Utility for Windows ... Again?

Subject: RE: Best Free PDF Utility for Windows ... Again?
From: "Hankey, Brian" <Brian -dot- Hankey -at- fnf -dot- com>
To: "Marc Bryant" <twmarcb -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "Lou Quillio" <public -at- quillio -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:40:55 -0500

I have used CutePDF as well. The thing to remember is that there are
the two versions. There is an older version that is free and then the
newest version that is not free :) I had used RoboPDF before but it
could not work with any version of Reader newer than 5.0 (at least the
one that we were using here. For that reason I went out and did the
searching just as is being done now :)

Best Regards,

Brian Hankey
407-551-8391