RE: Tech writers: our pathetic lives

Subject: RE: Tech writers: our pathetic lives
From: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:28:58 -0500

(Sorry about the premature send.)

I find it hard to believe this list has been introduced to one of my
favorite web-sites yet, but just in case you haven't. I think you'll like
this. Give yourself some time to look around and prepare yourself for sore
stomach and cheek muscles from laughing.

www.engrish.com

Here's one of my favorites:

http://engrish.com/detail.php?imagename=dragonballtoy.jpg&category=Instructi
ons&date=2002-10-07