RE: Ventura

Subject: RE: Ventura
From: "Mike Schmidt" <mschmidt -at- weathercentral -dot- tv>
To: <trichardsemail -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:13:24 -0500

Got it. Luckily, the new rev of the manual was mostly the previous rev
with some updates. I'd only done one chapter so far, so the images for
the new rev totaled about 15 or 20. I renamed the directory that the new
images were in.

* The existing (earlier rev) images are in another directory that
won't be renamed.
* Then, I right clicked on the missing (flagged) images in the
navigator and hit Browse.
* Browsed to the correctly named directory and that was it.
It remembered that directory for all the subsequent ones, so it
was a matter of a right click on the image, left click on Browse, and
hit [Enter}.

Two days to figure it out, 13 seconds to do it. :-)

If we weren't so anal, this wouldn't have been an issue.

Thanks to everyone who offered ideas. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

ms