RE: Why marketing should make the user manuals

Subject: RE: Why marketing should make the user manuals
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Keri Morgret" <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:52:11 -0700

Interesting idea, but if I have to choose between great-looking stuff
and stuff that actually *helps me*, I'll choose the latter. My prejudice
is that most of the flashy stuff I've seen either online or in print was
kinda low on content. Organize it, make it clear, and make it accurate,
and I'll take it hand-written!

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.