RE: FWD: Cutting a contract short

Subject: RE: FWD: Cutting a contract short
From: <Marsha -dot- Kamish -at- shell -dot- com>
To: <beth -dot- agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:40:02 -0500

The employers (present company excepted) I've worked for don't hesitate to break my contract whenever it suits them - even if my supervisors beg them to keep me. Why should I honor their contract? There hasn't been integrity and commitment in business since I started working. Don't know about before that.