[Tools] Images shaded in Acrobat

Subject: [Tools] Images shaded in Acrobat
From: "Paul Pehrson" <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:22:20 -0600

Hey Whirlers; another day, another question:

I am creating my documentation in Frame, and I'm printing to PDF. My PDFs
look great, but when I print them, all the images are shaded about 10 to 15%
darker than they are in Frame or in Acrobat, such that my white backgrounds
all look grey and all my images are all too dark. This happens on every
image I print.

The backgrounds look white in Acrobat. It's just when I print them that they
go dark. Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can tweak settings to
make the images print correctly?

Thanks,

Paul Pehrson

--