Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T me! (Please!) -- Was RE: Gnaargh! Or, I Am Not Psychic

Subject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T me! (Please!) -- Was RE: Gnaargh! Or, I Am Not Psychic
From: Sean Wheller <sean -at- inwords -dot- co -dot- za>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:47:47 +0200

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 17:21, Dick Margulis wrote:
> That was the sound of my hand slapping you upside the head. It's
> attitude adjustment time, bubbeleh.
>
> Respect is not given, it is earned. When you walk into a room with
> people who, for one reason or another, do not automatically accord
> respect to the individuals they encounter, you have to behave in a way
> that forces them to respect you. You do this by, first of all,
> respecting them. Second, you act like you know what you're doing and
> know what you have to.
>
> People respect doctors because one of the first lessons interns learn is
> how to walk into an examination room--and I'm talking about body
> language, facial expression, and tone of voice; and yes I mean this is
> taught. People respect lawyers because one of the things they do in law
> school is moot court, where they learn those same lessons.
>
> This is not rocket science. It's basic Dale Carnegie. If you feel people
> don't respect you, don't blame them; they're just reacting to the
> persona you present.
>
> Thus endeth the lesson, Grasshopper. Go and sin no more.

Yah Ouch!

Kinda like, "There is nothing outside of, inside of, here". Reality is simply
the most dense part of your mind and does not exist beyond this point except
in the memory of a past. Yes, the present is the past and thoughts that
transpire are what will create our reality in the now.

So with a foundation in quantum physics we learn that reality is not something
we react to, but something we actively create. If so, then the universal "Law
of Attraction" applies equally to all those who create and always gives you
what you ask for. We complain that "it is not raining" and the universe gives
us ... no rain. We complain that we are "never have money" and the universe
gives ... no money.

The same applies to our complaints about respect or recognition. If we
complain that nobody recognizes us, then the universe simply hears that we
are not recognized and delivers unto us what we asked for.

The Matrix is way due for an upgrade :-)

In the interim the patch is change your thoughts in such a way that the
universe will deliver what you want.

Spooky, but it really does work.

--
Ask me about the Monkey.