Re: Bookmarks in Acrobat from Word 2000 (WAS Acrobat mailing list)

From: "Samuel Wright" <lykoszine -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:56:46 +0100

Gene,

Thanks for that. I'm on standard not pro, but was using the CD version.
I updated yesterday as one of the first attempts to fix the problem -
it did seem to improve, but not totally fix the issue.

Sam

On 14/09/06, Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com> wrote:

Which version of Acrobat are you using? This bookmark
indent issue was a known problem in the first few releases of
Acrobat 7. It wasn't "known" as in "acknowledged by Adobe,"
but posts from users screaming about it could be found all over
various Adobe user forums and lists. The problem magically
and silently disappeared from my systems with the installation
of the Acrobat Pro 7.0.8 update patch.

Gene Kim-Eng