RE: Mutlitasking and time management

Subject: RE: Mutlitasking and time management
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Jones, Donna" <DJones -at- zebra -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:03:11 -0500

Just watch those C's -- they're your wildcards. If they're neither
urgent nor important, you probably shouldn't be wasting your time on
them at all. If they're important, but not urgent, they may be where
your priorities truly belong, and could make you better on A and B, but
A's and B's easily crowd them into neglect.