RE: Job calls AFTER you find work

Subject: RE: Job calls AFTER you find work
From: Beth Agnew <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:41:07 -0700

It's the Law of the Harvest. You plant seeds like crazy, and then in due
time, they bear fruit. It's just really hard to get that "in due time" part
right. Our expectations are that we will see results from our actions, but
there's always a time delay.

I blame Genesis: "seedtime and harvest" has a typo. It should be "seed,
time, and harvest". :-)
--Beth