Re: Tech Writer Voices -- new podcasting site with podcasts for technical writers

Subject: Re: Tech Writer Voices -- new podcasting site with podcasts for technical writers
From: "bryan johnson" <bryan -dot- johnson -at- motoman -dot- com>
To: "Sean Wheller" <sean -at- inwords -dot- co -dot- za>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:26:11 -0400

Sean Wheller wrote:

"That's great news. Although it would be uber kewl if
thecomwellgroup.com would
provide an RSS feed so I can just plug it into my amaroK :-)"

I think they have an rss feed... just not that easy to get to.
there's instructions under the subscribe page for iTunes but it
really should be easier for other readers like your crazy unix stuff
;-)

ok, ok, so, what's the monkey? am i going to be sorry i asked? is
it appropriate for work? :-)

Bryan K. Johnson
Senior Technical Writer
Motoman Inc.