RE: WTF? (Where's the Font?)

Subject: RE: WTF? (Where's the Font?)
From: Vk_Sudhin -at- emc -dot- com
To: <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 05:00:48 -0400

There might a couple of reasons for this:
- You probably have a graphic, in the Frame file, which uses Helvetica.
- WebWorks uses the PostScript print driver, WebWorks Rasterizer, to
generate its output. Even if you have Helvetica installed on your
system, for some reason it might not be available to Rasterizer. To
check this is so, try using another print driver. Of course, you might
have to go back to using Rasterizer.

Good luck,
Sudhin

Jim Barrow asked: