RE: Pagination in FrameMaker 7.0

Subject: RE: Pagination in FrameMaker 7.0
From: "Sarah Clark" <Sarah -dot- Clark -at- dhsnet -dot- com>
To: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:41:44 -0400

Thank you to everyone who responded! I thought I had it fixed when I
got my first response, but I didn't have the whole problem solved. I
ended up taking everyone's emails, printing them out, and trying them
ALL. And at last, my woes are over. Fred & Richard, you guys are the
bomb(!), but everyone contributed something. If we shared an office I'd
bring you all cookies.

Thanks again!

Sarah Clark
CIS Documentation
Dairyland Healthcare Solutions
T: 502-425-0200 x 7865
E: sarah -dot- clark -at- dhsnet -dot- com

This information is confidential and is for the intended recipient only.
Any improper use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please reply to the sender
immediately and delete this communication.