Re: Senior technical writer?

Subject: Re: Senior technical writer?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:49:08 -0700

Once upon a time, in the dark ages when I was in engineering
college, one of my professors told us that the single most
important thing we would learn in the four years we were there
was how to figure out the right book to look in for the answer to
any question in our chosen field. Nothing I have experienced
in my life has ever disproven that statement in my mind.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>

I view my formal education in technical writing the same way I view
formal education in anything...it gets your foot in the door. It is
what you do when your butt is in the cube, office, etc. that really
matters!