RoboHelp - Context-sensitive

Subject: RoboHelp - Context-sensitive
From: Randi Hansen <randi -at- mcsl -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:57:10 -0700

Have been lurking for a few months and found lots of useful information. I
now need help and am posting for the first time. My issue is with
context-sensitive help.
RoboHelp X5.0.1 - creating WebHelp
Windows XP

Explanation:
Created map id's, then copied bsscdefault.h to the output folder to check-in
to our version control software.
Developer copied files to application help folder.
Context-sensitive help didn't work because the bsscdefault.h file was in the
output folder.
To make the CSH work, we moved the bsscdefault.h file three folders up
(because that is the same reference path as when it was compiled).

Questions:
Can the reference path be changed so the bsscdefault.h file CAN be located
in the output folder?
And if so, do you know which file I would change?
Am I missing the boat here - is it something simple I am missing?

Thank you in advance.

Randi Hansen| Millennium Computer Systems Ltd|
<blocked::http://www.mcsl.com/> www.mcsl.com
randi -at- mcsl -dot- com <blocked::mailto:randi -at- mcsl -dot- com> | phone: 250.385.7302 |
fax: 250.385.7303