ADMIN: Lisa and TECHWR-L and Goodbye

Subject: ADMIN: Lisa and TECHWR-L and Goodbye
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:33:24 -0600

All,

Lisa has moved on to other opportunities, and we
(Deb and I on TECHWR-L, Brad on Framers) are in the
process of picking up the pieces. We (Deb and I )
got to learn of the transition at the same time you
did--earlier today. ("Passed the reins to Eric in
mid-August" is simply incorrect and untrue.)

If you have sent messages about TECHWR-L and not gotten
a prompt or satisfactory response, please forward them
along and we'll address them promptly. Unfortunately,
Lisa has refused to turn over all records of
publication agreements, contracts, accounting records,
financial records, or other agreements that anyone may have
made with Lisa acting on behalf on Information in Focus,
Inc., so please forward any copies you may have
of anything you think we might need along to me.

Unfortunately, because Lisa has refused to provide business or
financial updates or records to the other shareholders in
Information in Focus (infoinfocus.com, AKA the previous
"owner" of TECHWR-L) in any form since 2005, and has
refused to take other steps to provide a smooth transition
back to the previous management, we don't have the
information needed to move forward as smoothly as we'd
like. It's incredibly embarrassing, really, but there's
nothing to do about it. (She's moved on to the point that
she won't respond to email without an attorney's
involvement, and can't seem to account for numerous
expenditures that don't appear to be directly related to
moving TECHWR-L forward.)

Thank you for your help.

We sincerely apologize for the disruption and challenges
that some of you have experienced with TECHWR-L recently.
Deb and I are quite distressed to see that, and will do
anything we can to make the situation better (and to ensure
that these situations do not recur).

Don't hesitate to contact me with questions or comments.

Thanks,
Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com