Re: Draft Review by the Executive Suite

Subject: Re: Draft Review by the Executive Suite
From: Anthony <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

I'm coming into a situation where another person has
been submitting drafts for approval to members of our
executive suite without a clear cut review and
approval process in place. Once my current project
wraps in a few weeks I am going to begin helping him
with his work and interacting with the same people.

One of the executives is not a writer and is quite
verbose, but holds onto each and every word they
submit for revision. The other is a better writer,
but is a micromanager and will stand over your
shoulder and show you want to do.

Thoughts?

http://mail.yahoo.com