RE: Bored with TNR, Arial, Garamond, and Verdana - Any Ideas?

Subject: RE: Bored with TNR, Arial, Garamond, and Verdana - Any Ideas?
From: "Barbara Vega" <BarbaraV -at- libertyims -dot- com>
To: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:00:42 -0700

Hi

Thanks but I tried Helvetica once because I adore the way it looks and
went bonkers one time because the majority of the printers I worked with
didn't have it and I went nuts trying to obtain it

Sometimes sans serif heading and serif body can look backwards but I
once saw a TOC where it looked really stunning. It was in one of the
Adobe Templates - their Sample Safety Manual they have in their Sample
Templates- version 6 or 7 I believe

The word "Table of Contents " was in TNR ad the rest in Arial and it
really looked nice

Anyway thanks for the email

Barbara