MS Vista: Need signed HHActiveX.dll

Subject: MS Vista: Need signed HHActiveX.dll
From: "Rowena Hart" <RHart -at- ACDSystems -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:42:57 -0700

Hi folks,

My company is working toward Vista certification of our products. Our QA
manager asked me to find out where we can get a digitally signed version
of the HHActiveX.dll file. I'm in contact with Adobe Technical Support
but they don't seem to know what I'm talking about. Has anyone on this
list dealt with this issue yet? Any advice you can provide is greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,

Rowena

Rowena Hart
Technical Writer
ACD Systems

T 250.544.6700 x 6784
F 250.544.0291
www.acdsee.com <http://www.acdsee.com/>

This message and any attachments are confidential, privileged or
proprietary in nature, for the use
of the intended recipient only, your receipt is not a waiver and does
not grant any rights. If you are
not the intended recipient any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited; please delete it and notify the sender immediately.