Re: Can I Automatically Insert Section Breaks?

Subject: Re: Can I Automatically Insert Section Breaks?
From: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Sean Wheller" <sean -at- inwords -dot- co -dot- za>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:11:54 +0530

Sean,

a) I posted the answer, the macro.
b) The OP seems to either be ignoring it, or didn't get it.
c) I searched the archives, and didn't find my post in there. In fact,
I searched for "section break" and didn't get any hits, either.
d) If my mails are not being seen by the list, I'm wasting time and
effort typing them. If they're being ignored, ditto. I in no way
threatened the list or its members, I merely a simple statement: I
would stop wasting my time if either of the foregoing was true.
e) I wanted to know if my answer got to the list (it did, and my
thanks to the *many* helpful and kind people who mailed me offlist to
say so) so I could eliminate one of my hypotheses. Which I now have.

I frankly don't see where you got the idea of "threats" from. As
someone who was trying to help another member, who posted a query, why
should I be threatening anyone...

Anyway, I hope this answers your questions.

Ed.
On 10/17/06, Sean Wheller <sean -at- inwords -dot- co -dot- za> wrote:

The question has been answered. The fact that you have not seen the answer is
not within the control of anyone on the list. If you want to know if your
message went to th elist, just check the archives. Why threaten the list
which really does not care if anyone on this list chooses to subscribe or
not, and if subscribed to answer or not?