RE: No job response -- what would you do? (long)

Subject: RE: No job response -- what would you do? (long)
From: "Sam Beard" <sam -dot- beard -at- ctes -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:55:54 -0700

Hey All,

Just another note on this topic: I recently heard about a web site
that essentially acts as a search engine for all kinds of job sites and
compiles them into a single search. It includes Dice, Monster, company
sites, newspapers, and others. The site is www.indeed.com and could be
of use to someone here.

Sam Beard
Technical Communications - Special Projects
CTES, LP
936 521-2241

Click the logo or link to help me raise money to cure Multiple Sclerosis
when I ride my bicycle in the BP MS 150 April 21-22, 2007!

http://ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=189917