What should we call our technical manuals?

Subject: What should we call our technical manuals?
From: Peggy Solovyov <e_me_peggy -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:03:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We're having a discussion at work. What should we call our big "phat" manuals? We create manuals that contain "sub-manuals" that are comprehensive for all aspects of specific oil and gas drilling equipment and software related to the equipment. Suggested terms are Owner's Manual and User's Manual. But neither name quite covers the scope of the manual. And the big manual must be bound in a few binders. The manuals are constructed as shown in the following list:

Owner's Manual or User's Manual, which is made up of other manuals (sub-manuals).
Sub-manual named Service Manual (for equipment), which contains the following chapters: General Information, Overview, Installation, Operation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Spare Parts List, Customer Service Contact List, and Appendix of vendor-supplied documents.

Sub-manual named Control System User's Manual (for software--confusing?), which contains the following chapters: General Information, Overview, Installation, Operation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Customer Service Contact List, and Appendix of vendor-supplied documents.

Sub-manual named Technical Drawing Package, which contains all the engineering drawings related to the equipment.
Is there a name for a comprehensive collection of information as described in this message? Would "Technical Document Package" be a good name for the big phat manual?

Thanks for your help,
Susolov