RE: Any TW-related costumes today?

Subject: RE: Any TW-related costumes today?
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:42:19 -0500

Today I'm working and wandering around in my basic green velvet-and-satin
RenFair outfit from www.holyclothing.com with a purple velvet top hat (from
a yard sale) and purple animated dragon puppet
(http://www.folkmanis.com/puppetindex.htm) on my shoulder. His tail lashes,
his teeth gnash, and his head whips from side to side. The top hat was
added to the outfit to keep him from clunking me in the jaw in that last
maneuver. Yes I am operating a control lever but no I am not very good at
it and I have the bruises to prove it.

I am the documentation magic-user, and he is my security system.

We also celebrate here with a chili cook-off, donuts, and cider. I sit in a
corner of the HR office and we have all agreed that any untoward sounds or
odors in our office this afternoon can be blamed on the dragon.

Dori Green
Technical Writer, QMS Project
Associated Brands, Inc.