Using Acrobat 7 Processional and Acrobat Reader together

Subject: Using Acrobat 7 Processional and Acrobat Reader together
From: "Paul Pehrson" <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:18:10 -0700

Hello Techwrlers,

I've got an interesting problem. I am using Acrobat 7 Professional. However,
when I print from Acrobat 7 Professional, every image prints darker than it
should. (I asked for solutions to this particular problem back in early
September.)

The easy solution was to print from Acrobat Reader (for some reason, this
solved the problem). This worked fine until today. Now I can't get Acrobat 7
Professional to open. Only Acrobat Reader. Even when I open the Acrobat 7
Professional executable from within the Adobe Program Files.

Any suggestions on how I can make Reader and Acrobat 7 Professional play
together on the playground (i.e. my computer)?

Thanks,

Paul Pehrson
Midvale, UT