Sean Lennon likes instruction manuals.

Subject: Sean Lennon likes instruction manuals.
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:03:27 -0800 (PST)

Sean Lennon likes instruction manuals. He didn't always; it was
something he had to learn. When the 31-year-old Manhattanite was a
kid his understanding of machines was intuitive. "I was the guy that
would figure it out without the manual," Lennon says after lunch at
his record label's Fifth Avenue offices. But then a few years ago,
Yuka Honda, his ex-girlfriend and former bandmate in the downtown
art-funk combo Cibo Matto, turned him on to the idea of reading about
how a given device works. "So I did for this sampler that I bought,
and it changed my life. I realized, my god, I've been an idiot. One
should read the manual."

http://www.villagevoice.com/music/0642,wood,74737,22.html

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."