Re: problem inserting logo in Outlook message

Subject: Re: problem inserting logo in Outlook message
From: "Bryan Sherman" <bsherm -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "benzis -at- gmail -dot- com" <benzis -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:19:05 -0500

Resize it in a graphics program. Then import the resized version. The
graphics program should do a better job resizing it. In fact, if you have an
application that supports eps (and assuming the eps is a vector rather than
bitmapped file) use that as your source file.

Bryan

PS: Yes I know EPS is a vector format, but it can also store bitmapped
graphics.

On 11/9/06, benzis -at- gmail -dot- com <benzis -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

Hi,

I have to insert a logo into a message. I have the logo in various formats
(png, eps, gif) and resolutions, but whichever I use, when I paste it into
the message it's way too large. When I drag one of the corners to shrink
the
logo, it becomes unclear (it loses sharpness).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Benzi