Curious: TechCommPros mailing list

From: "Caroline Tabach" <Caroline -at- radcom -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:27:29 +0200

I didn’t read the digests for a week and I seem to have missed something important
Can someone write me offline what happened?

Message: 32
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:17:00 -0500
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>,<tcp -at- techcommpros -dot- com>

And those in denial will not only cross-post, but also set their e-mail
rules to move messages from both lists to the same folder. Kind of like
pretending we all still live in the same house...

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer

Fax:         +972 3 6474681
Email:   caroline -at- radcom -dot- com