RE: Evaluating Candidates Using Tests, Logic Questions, and Similar

Subject: RE: Evaluating Candidates Using Tests, Logic Questions, and Similar
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:41:44 -0500

Actually, I think you have the opposite problem. Go to
http://tinyurl.com/5d63w to see "Excellent Sample Responses" to "109 of
the most typical interview questions (both traditional and behavioral)."

In other words, at the same time you sent your HR people to an expensive
seminar to learn how to ask Behavioral Interview Questions, your
candidates were busy learning how to game that clever system.

... because all clever systems can be gamed. It's a lot harder to game
an open-ended conversation about professional topics with a variety of
potential colleagues.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.