MS Word - Compare and Merge

Subject: MS Word - Compare and Merge
From: Anthony <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:54:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone,

I am using MS Word's Compare and Merge feature to
compare two versions of the same document at different
stages of its development. Thus far it seems to be
playing havoc with the order of the template's
numbering.

As most of my recent background has been with
FrameMaker this is my first time using the feature in
the 2003 SP2 version of MS Word.

Does this feature usually have adverse effects on a
document's formatting?

Thank you for the input.

- Anthony

Yahoo! Music Unlimited