RE: Strange Word reaction concerning graphics when updating fields

Subject: RE: Strange Word reaction concerning graphics when updating fields
From: "Chinell, David F \(GE Indust, Security\)" <David -dot- Chinell -at- GE -dot- com>
To: <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:02:01 -0500

Tom:

I experience that as well (Word 2000). I think it happens when Word loses track of some vital bit of information about the application that created the object. My fix is always to open the previous version, copy the graphic and paste it into the new version. No changes, no nothing. It never seems to happen twice to the same graphic, so once I've replaced it with itself, I'm solid.

Bear