Excluded words in Firefox (WAS: This is a test)

Subject: Excluded words in Firefox (WAS: This is a test)
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:41:52 -0500

Firefox 2.0 saves *added* words in persdict.dat (under Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profile name]). I'll bet someone out
there knows an extension that allows for the opposite, i.e. *excluded*
words.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.