Friday Funny

Subject: Friday Funny
From: "James Barrow" <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 09:22:24 -0800

Debriefing: Since my resume is searchable I get job ads all day. Once in a
while I get emails that *look like* ads (see SPAM). I should respond to the
ad below and tell them what they really need is a tech writer. [My comments
are bracketed].
************************************

We've reviewed your resume
and found that you fit our basic requirements
to become our smart transfer manager.

["Our dumb transfer manager has accepted another offer"]

Our company needs ten employers in United States for stable work of our
branch.

[Woohoo! I get to work with horsies!]

Eight of them have been already accepted and now we have two open positions.
This position provides support in the daily operation of benefits
administration. We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as
possible.

[I have no idea why equines need a benefits package, but I'm flexible]

What you'll have to do is to perform a basic bank operations like making a
direct deposit transfers.

[hmmm...I had no idea horses were so advanced. How do they void checks with
uncloven hooves?]

This is a home based job and it could be part-time.

[Someone start singing the Mr. Ed theme song]

Your income will be from $2,000 to $4,000 per month, depending or your speed
and accuracy. There are also a bonuses for responsible, executive and
initiative employers.

[I have to race a horse?!]

Our staff manager will be in touch with you and will help you solve any
problems that could occur during your starting period.

[Thanks. You lost me at 'stable work']

If you are satisfied with these conditions and wish to start earning, please
respond to this letter.

["If this sounds good, stamp your hoof two times"]