RE: Why I like this list but not OT (long)

Subject: RE: Why I like this list but not OT (long)
From: "Humphries, Ola" <Ola -dot- Humphries -at- Energy -dot- Sungard -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:38:00 -0600

I normally read the first email only in a thread and then delete all others
(except for writers I know) if I don't want to pursue the topic further.
I read all the emails about the recent tragedy in Oregon and picked up some
helpful (if OT) advice about driving in hazardous conditions. I also read
most of the emails about interviewing techniques, since I may need to be
interviewed in the next few months.

Where I work, we do not converse at length at all and rarely ever about
things not work-related, so it's good to have some intelligent OT chat once
in awhile. I often click on links furnished by list members and save them in
my favorites sections.

My contract for this job ends on Thursday and I will unsubscribe for awhile.
I will miss this list and hope to be back someday.

Ola Humphries * Technical Writer * SunGard * Energy Solutions * 1221 Lamar,
Suite 950, Houston, TX, 77010 *
Tel Office 713-210-8291 * Home 713-864-1553 * Fax 713-210-8004 *
www.sungard.com/energy