Re: Measuring TW Performance

Subject: Re: Measuring TW Performance
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:58:46 -0500

Dori Green wrote:

I still say the best way to measure performance is to sit down with my
manager, agree upon objectives, and measure how well those objectives were
met (or revised in a rational and balanced way).

Yes. Did the deliverables get done on time and to acceptable standards? That's definitely the way to measure individual contributions. I was just trying to sort that out from the earlier (valid) point you were making about the value of documentation to the company. It felt as if people were commingling the two questions in the thread. That's all I was getting at.